A big part of what we do is offering fast, informed and friendly support. We understand that things can go wrong both inside and outside of Feral and we hope to offer help and support where we can.
- If you have a slot with us the best way to contact us by opening a support ticket. It's our way of organising behind any and all issues that arise and takes priority over all other communication.
- A casual way of chatting to other customers. It's important to remember that we cannot provide account information over IRC.
- If you have a query about our service but are not yet a customer then e-mail is a great way to fire off your questions. We are always happy to answer them. E-mail should also be the go-to for any general inquiries.
- Mailing lists
- As part of our Forward Feral we will announce progress on new features and services on our mailing lists. We try to keep the e-mails as few as possible and to the point.
- An honourable mention to our wiki which contains a lot of information on our site and services. A quick skim might be able to answer your question or put your slot to more use.
Still unsure? Open a support ticket.