You may recover access to your account via the following steps (starting from the top):
- Do you have access to your e-mail address?
- Do you have a slot SSH / SFTP / FTP password?
- Do you have a slot SSH / SFTP / FTP password saved in a client?
- Do you have access to software running on the slot installed from the manager?
- Do you have slot read / write access via SSH / SFTP / FTP?
Via SSH / SFTP / FTP Password
Via Saved Passwords
Do you have the password saved in an SSH / SFTP / FTP client?
- They are stored in XML files alongside it's configuration which may be recovered.
- Please see WinSCP's FAQ on enabling password logging.
- The latest version (3.2.3) can asterisks revealed (see next entry).
- Program shows password as ******
- Depending on how the program operates, you can recover the password shown behind asterisks.
You can then used the recovered password to login via the slot.
Via Running Software
If you have installed software from the manager on the slot please send us an e-mail with the title "Recover Account via Running Software" and in the body include the URL, username (if applicable) and password of the software.
Via Slot Read / Write Access
If you have read / write access to the slot (e.g., saved but unrecoverable SFTP access) please send us an e-mail with the title "Recover Account via Slot Read / Write Access" and in the body include your slot username and server.